Monday, January 21, 2013

This topic is more for my colleagues, friends, and business owners more so than my customers. While speaking with my Friend Jen Fisher of Creative Cuties Bowtique and Gifts it got me thinking about twitter. I have used this social network for a while now and wanted to explain why. I do a lot of work with kids and do a fair amount of teen party's and I have discovered that the high school age child Tweets everything. What that means to me is that our future customers will be tweeting more than most. So you don't know how to tweet - believe or not me either. Luckily for us old folks if you go to facebook apps you can link your facebook and twitter accounts and everything that you put on facebook gets "tweeted". So you can actually tweet by doing what you do already on facebook. It also works the other way as well if you get a "tweet" and "retweet" (share) then it goes to facebook. There are several different apps for this out there you just have to find the one that works for you. So in my humble opinion I think Twitter is very important. Have to go now because I am signing up for an Instragam account....that's probably the next big thing with the kids but that's just a hunch. Thanks for reading!


Follow us on Twitter at : https://twitter.com/The_Wedding_DJ

  

No comments:

Post a Comment